JellyPages.com

Saturday, March 5, 2011

CARD SAMPLES FOR March 22nd Class at Hobby Lobby

Here are the 5 SPRING IS SPRUNG cards we will be making on the 22nd of March.   These cards can pretty much be used for any spring birthday, get well, & thinking of you occasion.   The one with the bunnies on it can be made in either color, pale turquiuse or yellow.  Unfortunately I don't have enough of either color to have everyone make the same one, so you will have to decide when you register for class which color you want to make your bunny card with.  The cards are identical except for the base card, one is yellow plaid, the other turquoise plaid.   So be sure to tell me what color you would like when you sign up for class or you will get whatever I have left when I assemble the packets.   It will be first come first served on the color choice.
Ok now that I have that all out of the way, here are the cards.





This card is a case from Valitasfreshfolds blog.   It is just so bright and springy I HAD to include it in this class.
ok you know the drill.  If you wish to attend this class, email me at kamperstampr@new.rr.com or call me at 920 366-8915 to reserve your spot in class.     March 22nd    morning class is at 10 AM   Evening class is at 5:30 PM   Be sure to specify which class you want and what color bunny card you wish to make. 

No comments:

Post a Comment