JellyPages.com

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

CARD SAMPLES FOR Tuesday, MAY 31st

Hey everyone  
How about that?   sunshine.   Still a bit breesy but we have a temp of 50 so far today (probably our high for the day) which beats the past few days.  
Well I am here today to share with you my card samples for the last class of May.    The theme is Garden Greetings and each card features a different flower stamp.    All were inspired by websites I visited.    I changed them up a bit.    Hope you like them as much as I did.




Also mark your calendars for Thursday July 7th.   I am going to offer a basic TEABAG folding class that morning and evening.   Class will be limited to 5 students in each session to all me to give each student more individual help.    If you don't know what Teabag folding is,  check out this website to see some awesome samples of cards done using this technique.     http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?si=teabag+folding

No comments:

Post a Comment