JellyPages.com

Saturday, September 3, 2011

YOU ARE INVITED TO A PAPER PARTY!!!!!

Come join my friends and me for a fun time.  We are having a PAPER PARTY this coming Saturday Sept 10th  from 10 AM to 3 PM At Foxview Intermediate School in DePere    650 So. Michigan St.

There will be vendors offering new as well as used stamping and scrapbooking items. 
There will be a Special table for making holiday cards to send to troops overseas. This will be a free table. 

In addition some of the vendors will be offering make and takes also.  There will be a fee charged for these make and takes.   
I will have a booth at the sale, and Mary Kay Berken and my dil Kristin Byrnes will be happy to help you with a make and take.   We will be offering 2 make and takes, one for halloween and another for Christmas.   You can see the pictures of my make and takes at the end of this posting.    
HALLOWEEN TREAT HOLDER
 

HALLOWEEN TREAT HOLDER OPEN
I will post the other make and take sometime this weekend.  
So mark your calendars for a FUN Stamping/scrapbooking day. We look forward to seeing you.   

No comments:

Post a Comment