JellyPages.com

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

DIE CUT CARD MAKING CLASS

My next class will be next week at Hobby Lobby Ashwaubenon. Times for the classes are as follows---There will be 4 (four) sessions) and each one will be limited to 6 students. We will be exploring the use of die cutting machines and creating 4 cards. Cost is $10 per person. You will be using a machine to make each of your cards, hence the reason for limited size on the classes. I have 2 Big Shots and one Vagabond so there is a machine for each 2 students in the class. Here are the dates and times for the classes------------
Tuesday Apr 24th 9:30 AM til 12:30 PM   CLASS IS FULL   

Tuesday Apr 24th 5:30 PM til 8 PM
****************************************
Thursday Apr 26th 9:30 AM til 12:30 PM

Thursday Apr 26th 5:30 PM til 8 PM

Here are 2 samples from that class.   
The first one uses the technique called REVESE Nestabilities.   The image is a digital image from Cornish Heritage Farms.  

This monochromatic card could be used for a baptism, first communion, confirmation, or even sympathy.   It was inspired by one I saw at Heartprints.net.   Sue Nelson has long been a huge inspiration for me.    And this card is almost a total case.   I changed the color of the card to Ivory instead of the white she used and the crosses are different.   
I will be adding the other 2 cards here later today or for sure tomorrow.    BUT IF you wish to attend this class, I must hear from you BEFORE NOON tomorrow Friday April 20th.     So email me soon and reserve your spot in class.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment