JellyPages.com

Thursday, November 1, 2012

I"M BACK finally!

wow  it doesn't seem possible that 4 months have passed since I last posted.  So much has happened in that time, first a broken wrist, then a month long visit from my little sister from Washington state, then my surgery for torn rotator cuff and torn bicep muscle in mid September.   I am still on the mend from that, but with PT and lots of determination that too will be just a memory in time. 
I HAVE been stamping though the past 2 weeks.  One handed of course, but it all works.   So my next class at Hobby Lobby will be held on Tuesday Nov 6th.   And here are the samples from that class.   I will be offering a 3D project in addition to the 5 usual cards, and it is optional.   I will add that to this page over the weekend.   You will have to notify me at kamperstampr@new.rr.com if you wish to make that project too.  The cost is $2.    and now here are the cards we will be making on the 6th of Nov.  



and here is the optional 3d item you can make.   It includes a LARGE box of tic tacs.   Cost is $2.   Be sure to email me and let me know that you wish to make this project in addition to the 5 cards.  

No comments:

Post a Comment