JellyPages.com

Thursday, February 7, 2013

I'M BACK----------------------------

Hey stamping friends
So good to be back after that 2 week bout with Influenza B.    Nasty stuff.   But thats behind me know (I hope) and its on to stampin as usual.   
My next class is next Tuesday Feb 12th.   9:30 in the morning and again at 5:15 that evening.    We will be making 6 cards this time instead of the usual 5, the 6th one is free.  My valentine gift to you.    It is a nice little valentine I am sure you will find someone to give it to.     and now, lets take a look at the cards we will be creating Tues. 


Sure hope you like them.  I had fun creating them for you.    If you wish to attend this class, just email me at kamperstampr@new.rr.com to register.   Cost is $10 per class.   You bring tape, scissors and bone folder.   I will furnish everything else needed to make the 6 cards.   Hope to see you Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment