JellyPages.com

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Card Samples for Tues May 21st cardmaking class

Hey all  
Here are the samples for next Tuesdays class.  There is still lots of room in both the morning and evening sessions.
First are 2 graduation cards,   one for a guy and one for a girl.   





inspired by a card done by Anne Mataski.   I changed the size and shape of the card, and changed the greeting and background.   But basically I cased her card.

This card is a thinking of you card, and I used a technique I have not tried before.   You stamp the background of the top layer, then run through the Big shot with an embossing folder.  Thought it was a fun idea.

This card is a close copy of one shown on the Heartfelt Creations blog.   I have had this set for several months and thought I should really use it. 

and this card is done using a fancy oval die cut and the rose is done using the Bitty Blossoms from Spellbinders.   The foliage is done with a punch, and a die.  

To see dates and times for my classes, check the schedule to the right of this post.    Hope to see you Tuesday.

1 comment: