JellyPages.com

Friday, July 29, 2011

What a difference a grooming makes!

As you all know, we adopted Sir Prince Harry (now known as Buddy) a month ago from the Affinity Rescue in Pardeeville Wi.    We immediately fell in love with him (especially our little yorkie Gracie) and he has fit into our family just perfectly.   And here is what he looked like when we got him.



AND here is what he looks like now after his first trip to the groomers. OMG I couldn't beleive he was MY dog except that he kept jumping on my legs to try to give me kisses. What a difference a bath (I bathe him once a week too) and a nice cool summer haircut makes. I told the girls to leave his curly ear tips alone as I love them. Sooooooooooo you wanna see what all the fuss is about? Take a peek at these pictures of my HANDSOME Buddy!!!!!!!

I think he is going to be alot more comfortable now  that all that heavy coat has been taken off.   He seems to like it  and so does Gracie.  She can't leave him alone. LOL      Thanks for letting me brag up my sweet BUDDY!             


No comments:

Post a Comment