JellyPages.com

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Card Class Samples for Tuesday, Aug 23rd

Here ya go.   I am so sorry to say that I just plain procrastinated in getting these samples done.   Life has been crazy for the past few weeks and I just got into a slump.   But I am up and at 'em again so here at the samples for Tuesday and I am going to start on the samples for Sept 6th class tomorrow.   If you wish to attend this class, just call me or email me and let me know first which session you wish to attend, AM or Pm.   and second   whether you want to do the Christmas card or not. 
Class is $10 for 5 card including envelopes.  You furnish scissors, bonefolder, and tape.   I furnish everything else.  
Ok now for the samples for this coming Tuesdays classes.
The theme for this class is   COME FLY WITH ME.






and here is the Christmas card for this weeks class------

No comments:

Post a Comment