JellyPages.com

Friday, March 15, 2013

Announcing the final class of March 2013

Good morning my dear friends

Most of you know that I must reschedule the last March cardmaking class due to unexpected out of town guests arriving the day before that class was to have taken place. The class will be held on THURSDAY MARCH 21st. Morning class will start at 9:30 AM and run til you are finished, which might take a little longer because a couple of the cards are a bit fussy. The evening class will start at 5 PM instead of 5:30 for the same reason.   
I must know by Tuesday noon (march 20th) if you wish to attend so either call me or email and let me know which session you would like to attend.
   
 I had way too much fun doing the samples and hope you will enjoy recreating them. The filigree egg, and the crocus cards are both my designs, but the other 3 were cased. The bitten bunnie card was very popular the last 2 or 3 years and I have wanted to do it forever, and now I did. The cascading bunny card is from a class that was offered on U Stamp with Dawn and Friends last year and the class instructions were still available from that website.    This particular card was designed by Fiona  Duthie.    I doctored the instructions a bit as the card was way too big to fit any envelopes I have.   I shaved it down to  fit in an A7 envelope. This card is especially fussy and will take the longest to make,   but soooooooo well worth the effort.   Hence the reason for extending the length of the class. And the Easter Basket with bunnies was a case (copy and share everything) from Impression Obsession.   The basket and dies are thiers, and the person who did the card used a set of matching stamps.   I didn't have the stamps so I improvised.   I have since ordered them and hope they will be here in time for you to use them during the class.     
 Ok lets get to the samples. After you have seen them and decide you HAVE to make them, just call or email me to attend this class. Its gonna be fun! AND there will be chocolate to sustain you.

Bitten Bunnies

Cascading bunny card

Impression Obsession bunnies and basket die card

Winter Crocus   Stamps by Marks Finest Papers

Filigree egg card
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment