JellyPages.com

Monday, April 29, 2013

Tuesday May 7th class samples

Hey everyone
Here I am again.   2 posts in one week?   pretty scarey huh? LOL    Well wanted to share the samples for next Tuesdays classes at Hobby Lobby Ashwaubenon.   The theme for this class is flowers and butterflies.   2 mothers day cards, a floral inspirational card, and 2 butterfly cards.   If you wish to attend you can email me at kamperstampr@new.rr.com to reserve your spot in class.  But I must hear from you by Sunday night May 5th to allow me enough time to prep everything.    Class includes 5 cards with envelopes, for $10.   You furnish scissors, adhesive to assemble your cards, and a bone folder.    I will supply everything else you need to complete these 5 cards-------------



this card is a case of one I saw somewhere online.
Unfortunately I do not know who the original was made by.

This is a side view of the filigree Hinged card.

this is a filigree hinged card.  
The technique was shown in a video on You Tube by Christina Griffiths.


Nicole Heady of PaperTrey Ink inspired this card.  
She did one very much like this using one of her designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment