JellyPages.com

Thursday, July 4, 2013

HAPPY JULY 4TH

hope you all have some fun plans for our Nations Birthday today!
Today I am sharing the pictures of the 5 cards we will be creating in my next Cardmaking Class at Hobby Lobby Ashwaubenon on Tuesday July 9th. 
I like to do a few Christmas cards in July to celebrate CHRISTMAS IN JULY so for both July classes I will include at least one Christmas card.  
The theme for this class is CHOOSE YOUR OWN SENTIMENT.   4 of the cards we will make can be used for several different occasions.   So I will have extra sentiment stamps for you to choose from so you can personalize your card for whatever occasion you wish.

I JUST WANT TO REMIND YOU, if you wish to see a closeup of a card, just click on it and a larger image will open up.
And now here are the 4 samples--------
 
 This card was inspired by a You Tube video from Kelly Acheson.   I love the acetate pop up strip inside with sweet little butterflies on it.   
This is a new embossing folder I just got from Anna Griffith.   Isn't it beautiful?    The center floral spray was colored with ink.   The flower in the lower left corner was done using a stamp and die set from Heartfelt Creations.  
 
This card uses the diagonal plate from Stampin Up to create the grid effect.   Then the lower corner of each square has been inked using a dauber and ink.   Stamps are from Stampin Up.
 

and finally, this weeks Christmas card.    This is also a new embossing folder.   It is made by Darice.   For this card, I cut off the lower portion of the embossed image, which are roof tops.     Coloring is down with glitter gel pens, and santas sleigh and reindeer have been covered with loose white glitter using a glue pen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment