JellyPages.com

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

CHRISTMAS STAMP A STACK THIS SATURDAY

The 1st Annual Christmas Stamp a stack is this coming Saturday, Nov 26th from 9:30 AM til 3 PM
You will make 10 cards, 5 different designs (samples are shown below. There will be Christmas music, homemade Christmas cookies, Pretzels and sweet mustard dip, hot cocoa and cider, door prizes and LOTS OF FUN!    Contact me for more info if you would like to attend.  kamperstampr@new.rr.com
and now for the 5 cards we are doing



 and last but not least, a card I cased from Monica Weaver.   The card was so perfect the way she did it, the only change I made from hers was the word NOEL.   Everything else was done the way she did it.  Thank you Monica.  You are such an inspiration to me!
So don't waste any time.   Call or email me to register for this class.   I need to know by NOON ON FRIDAY Nov 25th if you wish to attend so I have time to prep everything for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment