JellyPages.com

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Uhoh I am a little behind in my postings of daily Holiday Inspirations

Today is catch up day.  First for Tuesdays project-----------
This little snowman was a direct CASE from one I found on someones blog last year.  Sorry I don't remember WHO I cased it from but I thought he was just tooooooo cute.   The snowmans face is a Sweet center cup from Stampin Up and its filled with mini marshmallows.   
and for todays Holiday Inspiration-----------------
For the next few days I am going to show a series of boxes made from a tutorial which can be purchased from Gretchen Barron.   Complete directions can be purchased in PDF form for just $5  at http://gretchenbarron.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/10/introducing-santa-and-his-sidekicks----a-brand-new-class-kit-on-the-go-and-tutorial.html
Today I am showing the jolly old elf himself and his lovely wife ------
Tomorrow another box from this series.    See you then.   I am off to bake Christmas cookies for my Christmas Stamp A Stack class which will be Saturday from 9:30 Am to 3 PM at Hobby Lobby Ashwaubenon.    Check back later today for more info on that PLUS the samples of the 5 card designs we will be making.    We wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment