JellyPages.com

Monday, November 21, 2011

Samples for Tuesday Nov 22nd Gift card/money holders class

Call or email me BEFORE NOON today to register for this class. Here are the items we will be making.
This gift package was copied from Marie Shaugnessys web site.  I changed some of the stamps but it is her design.  See below to view the inside.


This stocking ws inspired by one done by Glenda Mollet.    Isn't it cute?

This is my design.   I had a man in mind for this,  but this gift card/money holder could be used for anyone I think. 

Isn't this just toooooo cute?    This was inspired by one done by Tammy Howell and numerouis other Stampin Up demos.     I just love this little guy.  I added some bells and used a different embossing folder but otherwise pretty much duplicated the ones I saw online.   Look below for a view of the inside. 

Rudolph gift card holder inside.

This one was inspired by one done by Mercedes Weber.  I changed the basic color from red to burgundy since burgundy is one of my favorite colors.  I added holes in each of the scallops.       See next  picture for the back of the ornament.



another case. Case means copy and share everything. I used different stamps for this one, added the holly inside the card too. See picture below to view the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment