JellyPages.com

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Holiday Inspiration Project for Friday & Saturday Dec 2nd and 3rd

OH Boy   I missed yesterdays post.  So today you will see 2 samples for some holiday ideas.    I was busy shopping yesterday for furniture for our family room and completely forgot about posting here.   shame on me!    well today I will make up for it.
The first holiday stamping idea is one that i did a couple years ago using Stampin Ups Lovely as a tree.    I find myself using this set so often all year round.   I stamped the trees with black on the vellum, stamped the words with silver ink, then embossed with silver ep.   Next I turned the vellum over and using blue ink, I sponged the  back of the vellum randomly to give the appearance of clouds. I tore the bottom of the vellum and then punched the corners with the southwestern corner punch and added a silver brad in each corner.   Using a white gel pen, I added snowy accents to the trees. 
The second card for today was done a couple years ago when I was still a SU demo.   I used the SU ornament stencil set from that years holiday mini to sponge glue ink onto white to create the ornament.  Then I used gold ink to sponge on the swirl.  I punched out an ornament top and added a little piece of gold cording for the hanger. 
Well thats it for today.   Come back tomorrow for another holiday stamping idea.      

No comments:

Post a Comment