JellyPages.com

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Holiday Inspiration Project for Saturday December 24th

It's Christmas eve, and we have snow on the ground for Christmas.  Yippee    We got about 2 inches last night and everything looks so clean and pristine. I LOVE the first snowfall, specially if I don't have to shovel it. LOL
Lots of little odds and ends things to do today to get ready for tonight.   Can't wait,   watching the grandkids open thier gifts has always been such a treat for me.  
After gift opening, we all feast on dishes each family has prepared.   I am making Turkey slop on buns and I made my annual dish of smoked salmon spread.   Deb called last night and she is making her ever popular cheesy vegetable soup.  YUM    love that stuff.   Don't know what everyone else is bringing but we always have tons of yummy stuff to eat.
Now here is my holiday stamping idea for today. This is a card I offered in a class here at my house last year before I started teaching cardmaking at Hobby Lobby.   The class was called OVER THE TOP Christmas cards.   This is has lots of sparkle as the holly image is embossed with a sparkly gold embossing powder.  
See you tomorrow morning with my LAST daily holiday posting for 2011.   

No comments:

Post a Comment