JellyPages.com

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

7 weeks of Christmas Day 39

This past weekend 2 of my grandkidlets spend the weekend with me.   We did crafty things for Christmas (pictures of that tomorrow)  and my 13 yo grandson and I made this to munch on during the Packer game.  Everyone (including my fussy hubby) loved this and said I should make it again------soon!  
not sure where I found this recipe but it MIGHT have been posted on Facebook.   Here is the recipe.

WHITE CHOCOLATE SNACK MIX
1 pound block of white chocolate chopped into small pieces
3 cups rice chex
3 cups corn chex
3 cups Cheerios
2 cups thin pretzels 
2 cups peanuts 
12 oz package M and Ms 
Melt white chocolate.   I used a double boiler but you can do it in the microwave.  Just watch it very closely as it does burn easily.

In a large bowl, mix all the other ingredients together.   Slowly pour the melted white chocolate over the cereal mixture and toss gently so it is evenly coated with the chocolate. 

Spread mixture onto waxed paper and let cool.

When cooled, break into small pieces, and store in an airtight container.    Refrigerate to keep fresh.

Thats it for today.   See you all tomorrow for another holiday post.

No comments:

Post a Comment