JellyPages.com

Sunday, December 22, 2013

7 weeks of Christmas Final post

I am so sorry but time has gotten away from me and I haven't posted for a week again.   Sooooooooooo since last weekend was my crafting weekend with my 2 grand daughters I thought I would share pictures of how we spent our 2 days together.   We had so much fun and I think the pictures show it.    So here we go------------
On Saturday morning we all got dressed and ate a hearty breakfast before heading to the mall to attend Jacobs holiday concert.  He plays the violin with a group of orchestra students at his school.   Here are pictures of the kids after the concert.   Pretty good looking bunch aren't they?
Grammy (as they call me) is soooooooooo blessed!


Then we headed back to my house to get some serious crafting done.   The first thing on the list to "to dos" was to frost and decorate the cut out cookies I had made earlier in the week.  Unforturnaately I didn't take pictures of them doing them but they had fun and got them all decorated with VERY LITTLE MESS.   Horray!!!!!!
  And here are pics of the girls doing their projects.
 Here's Alyssa coloring snowmen on shrink plastic to make into earrings.     Fun stuff!
 And here she is making her snowman soup in a paint pail for her teachers Christmas gift.

Here's Freya coloring snowflakes she stamped on shrink plastic for earrings.   They turned out really cute.
  

Freya working on the snowman for her snowman soup pail for her teachers Christmas gift.

and here she is holding her snowman soup gift for her teacher.    The  girls  did a great job on these paint pails.   And from what I heard this weekend the teachers loved them. 

I want to thank you for following my blog these last few weeks.   I hope you enjoyed the pictures and ideas I shared.  Next year I will do 4 weeks of Christmas instead of 7 and will definely not have it run into the week of Christmas.    Have a wonderful holiday season everyone.    Merry CHRISTmas to you all.   I hope Santa is good to you and brings you everything you wished for.   I know I will get everything I wished for cause my wishlist consisted of all of my kids, thier spouses, and grand kids being here with us on Christmas eve.   It is always the highlight of my Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment