JellyPages.com

Sunday, November 17, 2013

7 weeks of Christmas day 15

Today I would like to share with you a picture of some holiday gift items I made a couple years ago.
At the top is a glass plate.  To make it I stamped a winter scene onto white mulberry paper.   I colored it with colored pencils, then decoupaged it to the glass plate with mod podge.   The scene shows through the plate and although its hard to see in the picture, it is very pretty.
Next are 2 cards, the one on the left is a clear acetate card, the one on the right is a spring card.   
Then in the middle of the pictures is a jar filled with the ingredients to make chocolate chip cookies.   I made a tag to add to the ribbon holding the holiday printed fabric circle.
In the left front is a candle I made from a drinking glass.   I covered it with vellum which I first stamped and embossed with gold ep.  Then I colored it on the back with markers.   I attached it to the glass, and added gold ribbon around the top and bottom.
  In the middle is a little gift packet for holiday S'mores.   It includes 2 graham cracker squares, a marshmallow snowman, and a miniature hershey bar.   
And last but not least, in the right front, is an acetate box from the little stamps the Angel company used to sell.   I wrapped Hersheys Nuggets with holiday paper, and placed them in the box, then added a puffy ribbon bow with a tag.   
Well thats it for todays post.   Hope it might have given you some ideas for little gifts you could make for teachers, hair dressers, crossing guards, or that somebody special you would like to remember with a little something for the holidays.  See ya'll tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment