JellyPages.com

Saturday, November 30, 2013

7 weeks of Christmas day 30

and the last day of November.  Where DID this month go?   Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet?     Me?   nope   I have a long way to go yet.   But I have 3 1/2 weeks to get it done along with the cleaning, baking and decorating.    I will get it all finished in time, I always do.  :)
Today I am sharing a picture of a project we will be making this coming Tuesday at my Hobby Lobby cardmaking class.   It will be the last one for 2013.   This box contains snowman soup.   A packet of hot cocoa mix, a bag of marshmallows, some snowman kisses(hershey kisses) and a peppermint stirring stick.   I found this idea on Splitcoast Stampers website and pretty much cased it.    Isn't it cute?  and what child (or adult for that matter) wouldn't love to receive this cute little gift?   All the goodies are contained in a plastic card box which I purchased from Gina K Designs.  
There is still room in both the morning and evening classes on Tues Dec 3rd  at Hobby Lobby Ashwaubenon if you wish to attend.  Just email me at kamperstampr@new.rr.com to reserve your spot in class.  
See you tomorrow with another holiday post.  

No comments:

Post a Comment